THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT FATIMA VOLUME II
THE SECRET AND THE CHURCH
THE most poignant of commentaries on the First Secret of Fatima is the heroic lives of the three little seers. In the first chapters of Volume 2 of the Whole Truth about Fatima, you will contemplate the extraordinary virtues of Francisco and Jacinta Marto to the moment of their deeply moving deaths.
Then analysing the Second Secret sentence by sentence, we will witness the inexorable fulfilment of the prophecies that are made in it : the miraculous restoration of Portugal, the horrors of the Stalinist Gulag ; the Spanish civil war, and finally the mysterious sign of January 25, 1938, the portent of the terrible chastisement : World War II. All of these events will be explained and commented on in the following chapters in the light of the numerous divine communications with which Sister Lucy continued to be favoured after the apparitions of 1917.
- 1.0. Introduction : At the Heart of the Message : The Great Secret of July 13, 1917.
- 1.1. Hell Exists, and We Could Go There.
- 1.2 The Immaculate Heart of Mary, Salvation of Souls.
- 1.3 Francisco : “ God Is so Sad. If Only Could Console Him ! ”
- 1.4 Jacinta : “ I Want to Suffer, to Save Souls from Hell ! ”
- 1.5 Lucy : “ Jesus Wishes to Use You ”